Your business should be on Facebook. Plain and simple. Even if you don’t like Facebook, it’s proven to be a great place to get found by your potential customers. If you don’t already know, a personal profile on Facebook is necessary before creating a business page. Those two pages are linked, people without a personal profile are not able to set up a business page.
In the first quarter of 2019 Facebook reported over 2 billion daily active users on the social media platform~ Statista
Here are some of my top tips for setting up your business page:
- Allocate resources and/or budget toward creating graphics, logos, and good copywriting to make sure your Facebook page looks professional and on-brand.
- Use correctly size profile and cover images on your page so that it properly reflects your amazing business.
- Fill in Your Story in the About section of the profile, expanding on your business offerings and story so that people can read more about you. Include a call to action.
- Select an appropriate username to customize your “handle”.
- Include website link, hours of operation, and other important information
- Post weekly to ensure new content and information
As a business owner or entrepreneur, you may not have time, interest, or knowledge in setting up your social media profiles, that’s where we come in.
We offer Facebook page creation services:
- Cover image
- Profile image
- Username and/or URL selections
- Bios, descriptions, and information fields
- Copywriting for Our Story
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.