Increasing your online visibility is unique for each client. Below I’ve detailed some common services, however this list is not complete.
Are you struggling with the social media channels you’ve already set up? Can’t find great content, don’t know how to size your images properly, don’t understand tagging and hashtags? I’ll help you create a plan using your ideal client, their pain points, your existing images or create new ones, and a calendar of content that you can post from. Including strategy, photography planning, image collation, copy writing, and scheduling approved content to create an online presence worthy of your brand.
- Editorial calendars
- Custom graphics
- Custom copy
- Scheduling tools
- Personalized content for your business
“Done-for-you” social media, using brand logos and imagery for a complete set-up of specific social media channels.
- Facebook page setup, custom cover photos, profile, and About content creation
- Instagram profile, handle creation, and hashtag research
One-on-one coaching can be time well spent. Your unique business challenges, your specific social media problems, and how you can use social media to get real results.
- What’s the difference between a personal profile and a business page?
- How do I update the cover photo?
- How do I post a link to an article and make it look professional?
- What social media platforms should I be on?
- How often should I post?
- What kinds of content should I post? Video, Photos, Live Video?
- Who’s my audience?
- Insider tips in managing your Facebook and Instagram page
Are you completely lost when considering Facebook advertising? Facebook Ads are an incredible way to reach your ideal client. Get results with very little money!
- What is Facebook Advertising?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I set up an ad?
- What’s the difference between boosting and ads?
- How do I select my audience?
- What image should I use?
- What should I say in my ad?
Are you interested in learning more?